Lawyer / Associate
Alexander Perlin represents domestic and foreign clients in complex commercial disputes out of court, before state courts and arbitration tribunals. He is a skilled and experienced German lawyer especially with regard to cross-border disputes and has excellent knowledge of foreign languages (English, Spanish and Russian). He focusses on contract and liability law, plant construction, corporate law and banking and capital markets law.
T +49 69 795 83 72 0
F +49 69 795 83 72 11
- 2010-2019 Studied law in Freiburg (1st German legal exam), Barcelona and Sydney (Master of Laws with a focus on public international law and international arbitration law), legal clerkship in Frankfurt am Main and Lima, Peru
- 2017-2018 Research assistant at Noerr in Frankfurt (Automotive & New mobility)
- 2020 German bar admission (Frankfurt Bar Association)
- 2020-2022 German Lawyer with Dentons Europe LLP in the lawfirm’s Dispute Resolution practice group
- 2022-2023 Legal Counsel with KfW Development Bank focused on international financial cooperation
- Since 2023 Associate with ERIS LEGAL
German, English, Spanish, Russian
Representative Cases (Litigation)
- Representing a German steel company in a national litigation involving four parties and questions of employment, corporate and competition law
- Representing a German medium-sized company in a post-M&A litigation and enforcement of the judgment.
- Advising an Arabian company in a national litigation regarding securities and German contract law.
- Advising international clients on German proceedings to recognize and enforce international arbitral awards and judgments.
Representative Cases (Arbitration)
- Representing a Chinese supplier in the automotive sector in a commercial arbitration under the DIS-rules and German substantive contract law concerning insufficient deliveries.
- Representing a Chinese textile design company in a commercial arbitration under the ICC-rules and Austrian substantive contract law concerning the alleged disclosure of know-how.
- Advising a European state on 13 arbitrations under the CIETAC-rules concerning the delivery of defective personal protective equipment.
- Representing a Chinese airplane distribution company in a commercial arbitration under the ICC-rules and the UNIDROIT principles in a dispute over a violation of a cooperation agreement.
- DIS40 Group of the German Arbitration Institute (DIS)
- International Litigation Exchange (ILEX)