The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which entered into force on 25 May 2018, is a Regulation of the European Union, which harmonises the rules for the publication of personal data by private organisations and public agencies in the EU. It is intended to ensure that personal data is protected throughout the entire EU. Personal data, as defined in this privacy notice, means all information that is capable of identifying you. „ERIS LEGAL Rechtsanwälte PartG mbB Korch Scharm“ takes the protection of personal data very seriously. We will only process your personal data in conformity with the relevant statutory data protection requirements.
The following information will give you a simple overview on what will happen to your personal data when visiting our website www.erislegal.de.
1. CONTACT DETAILS IN TERMS OF DATA PROTECTION
ERIS LEGAL Rechtsanwälte PartG mbB Korch Scharm
D-60323 Frankfurt am Main
Telephone: +49 (0)69 – 795 83 72 – 0
Fax: +49 (0)69 – 795 83 72 – 11
For any possible data protection issues, please contact us under the aforementioned address details or at email@example.com.
2. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSE OF USE THEREOF
When accessing our website, information will automatically be sent to our server by the browser used on your end device. This information will be temporarily saved in a so-called logfile. The following information is thus collected and saved without any further action on your part, until its automated deletion:
- IP address of the accessing computer
- date and time of the access
- name and URL of the accessed file
- website from which the access was made (referrer URL)
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of the computer as well as the name of your access provider
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection establishment of the website
- ensuring a convenient use of our website
- evaluation of the system’s security and stability, as well as
- for further administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from the above listed purposes for data collection. In no event will we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing any conclusions to your identity.
3. TRANSFER OF DATA
There will be no transfer of your personal data to any third parties other than for the below listed purposes.
We will only transfer your personal data to any third parties if:
- we have been given your express consent to do so, pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1, lit. a GDPR
- the transfer, pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, is necessary for the legal enforcement, exercise or defense of any legal claims and there is no reason to assume any overriding legitimate interest of yours for the non-transfer of your data
- in case the transfer is required by law according to Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1 lit. c. GDPR, as well as
- this is legally admissible and required by Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the fulfillment of our contractual obligations towards you.
4. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to obtain from us information about the personal data concerning you that is being processed. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint; where the personal data are not collected by us, any available information as to their source and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, the significance of such processing;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you or to have incomplete personal data completed;
in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, if it is in the public interest or if it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to obtain from us restriction of processing of personal data concerning you if you have contested the accuracy of the personal data, the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of the personal data and we no longer need the personal data but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or if you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to obtain from us personal data concerning you, which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. This has the consequence that we will no longer be allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority competent for your habitual residence or place of work or our registered law firm’s office for this purpose.
5. RIGHT OF OBJECTION
To the extent, that your personal data is processed for the purpose of legitimate interest, pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1, lit. f GDPR, you will have the right to lodge an objection against the processing of your personal data, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, if based on grounds relying on your particular situation or if the objection is lodged against processing for direct advertising. In the latter case, you will have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without any indication of a particular situation.
If you want to take use of your right of revocation or objection, just send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.